HOW TO GET TO THE HOTEL
- Odéon – lines 4 and 10. Exit place de l’Odéon
- Saint Michel line 4
- Pont-Neuf line 7
- Mabillon line 10
RER B and C: Saint-Michel
Car parks: Saint Michel, Mazarine and Odéon-Ecole de Médecine.
Buses: 21, 24, 27, 38, 58, 63, 70, 85, 86, 87 and 96
- From Odéon, cross boulevard Saint-Germain using the zebra crossing on the left, then go down the Cour du Commerce which is on the right next to a newspaper stand. Alternatively, go down rue de l’Ancienne Comédie on the left, then at the junction turn right into rue Saint-André-des-Arts.
- From Saint-Michel, face the fountain and take rue Saint-André-des-Arts which is the first street on the right. Continue until the end of the street, using the right-hand pavement.
- From Pont-Neuf, cross the bridge, go down rue Dauphine opposite and then take rue Saint-André-des-Arts which is the fourth street on the left.
- From Mabillon, cross boulevard Saint-Germain and go down rue de Seine which is between the newspaper stand and the Café Mabillon. Continue straight on and take rue de Buci, then at the junctions go straight on into rue Saint-André-des-Arts.